Dear ASN neighbors,
It is with pleasure that we provide you with the most powerful tool that will allow us to get closer to what we envision as "the self-sustaining model community"- information!
With this first Homeowner's Guide you will have information in your hands that will enable you to understand:Click on the link below
- Our vision, mission and the values we hold dear to our hearts
- How we are organized and the roles of your officers
- The various Committees and how you can participate actively in the affairs of our community
- Emergency numbers and services directory
- How to best make use of and maintain our amenities
- Our village rules and regulations
This is meant to be "living document" that will continue to evolve as our community grows. It is a guide that will respond to our changing needs as homeowners, families, and individuals that make up a thriving community!
Please make time to read it, share it with the rest of the household members, and we do welcome comments, suggestions and recommendations on both the content and format of this guide. We will also periodically send addenda or revisions to each of the categories above which you can simply incorporate into this guide.
For the Board of directors ASN Homeowners Association, Inc.
ROEL N. PENAFLOR