AVIDA SETTINGS NUVALI NEWSLETTER
Volume 1 Issue 1
November 01, 2016
New 2016-2017 BOD Elected
New Board of Directors have been elected last October 1, 2016. Their shortened term will run through December 31, 2017. They are are follows:
President: Russell Girdler
Vice President: Dante Nagayo
Secretary: Charise Hipolito
Auditor: Patricio Noveloso
Treasurer: Dennis Campomanes
The October 01, 2016 (Continued from August 28) Election and Board of Directors was approved and supported by a HLURB ruling dated October 13, 2016.
The BOD wants to THANK EVERYONE for their support and allowance to gain the respect of the Community through dedicated, transparent, honest actions that will benefit the Community of Avida Settings- Nuvali.
Best Halloween Party Attendance Ever!
With such short notice and no budget due to the New Board of Directors Transition Process, a Halloween Party was put together in 3 short days time! With only donations to make it happen, the outcome was unbelievable! Attendance was THE BEST ever in the history of AVIDA SETTINGS NUVALI Halloween Parties! Approximately 60 children and 75+ adults attended.
SCARY COSTUMES-GAMES-PRIZES-FOOD entertained ALL! All Children and Family has a SPOOKY-WONDERFULLY FUN TIME!
Special Thanks goes out to the volunteers and Contributors.
BOD Officers Corner
- ALL Vendor Contracts are being thoroughly reviewed and negotiated as was expired. (Looking to save money to reinvest into the Community)
- Streamlining Paper-Flow through office i.e - Delivieries etc.
- Swimming Pool Payment changes to Ticket Purchase
- Admin Office and Clubhouse locks changed for security purposes
- Clubhouse Rules: Please book with Jane for any usage. This is your amenity to use, but we must adhere to the rules to be fair to all.
- Past Due Construction Bonds being pursued for repayment
- Transport Van (that was in accident) is being pursued with fact finding process
- Swimming Area Tarpaulin repairs-replacement is being addressed through initial meetings with Avida and Insurance Representative
- Banks are in process of transition as of this writing, Currently on "freeze status"
- Financials are being reviewed with Audit(s) forthcoming
- Water Company (Laguna Water) to meet with BOD then Members
- Committees are up and running: Special Construction Committee / Special Security Committee / Grievance Committee
- Volunteers Needed for: Web Site Committee and Newsletter Committee
"UNITY for OUR COMMUNITY" Meeting
FOOD-DOOR PRIZES-WIN WIN WIN
Sunday November 27, 2016 @1:30PM
Next Scheduled Newsletter is December 01, 2016Continue Reading →